SALISBURY-USA: A SAD START THIS MORNING

"UNA MAÑANA TRISTE"

"I just wanted everyone who knew Memphis to know that we had to have him put down yesterday. He had a very bad accident and broke his leg, which could not be fixed. As you all know we got Memphis when he was just six weeks old and from feeding him his milk all day to having him broke to ride this past fall he was a loving little clown who always make us laugh. Our friends Lucy and Ed from Happy Trails Farm could not have been more kind in helping us threw such a bad day. We are going to really miss the little guy. I have attached a picture of him that I took last winter that I really love."I'll never forget the Couple that adopted 2 Foals from us, all the way up in Connecticut. I personally delivered them to their home and they were the most excited Family on Earth at the time. Jennifer and I had rescued 35 Foals that year from going to slaughter. We purchased them from all over the Country and paid $50.00 more than what the Meat Market was willing to pay for them. Then we'd bring them all the way back to Delmar and start the painful process of being their parents, nursing them with bottles, (just like the Family above did) and doing everything necessary to keep them alive.Unfortunately, we learned this morning one has been lost. I'll tell you one thing though. WE MADE A DIFFERENCE! That's all that counts.UPDATE:I will never forget the day you came up my driveway here in Danbury with your trailer full of babies! What you did was an amazing thing. Memphis was always finding new ways to get hurt and I had spent more money on vet bills for him and his accidents than you could ever imagine. Honey, Blue, Gwen and Radiance my other horsers never get hurt (knock on wood!).
posted by joealbero @ 7:44 AM 0 Comments -->
F: Salisbury News-USA.

No hay comentarios: